Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

My Favourite Lockdown Memory

 My Favourite Lockdown Memory


My favourite memory from  Lockdown level 4 is the sunset. Every night my Mom would take a picture of the sunset. 


It was always so beautiful because there are so many colours. 

Mom says she will make a mosaic out of all the sunset pictures! I will make a google slide with them. My sister wants to make a  picture book with them and my Dad, well he doesn’t really care.

Another thing that makes the sunset really beautiful is that it sets right over the ocean so you can see it setting. Literally! My family and I watch it go down every night. 

My Mom’s friend says that on clear evenings, right when the sun gets under the horizon, you can see a green flash! Pretty cool, right? Well,  we haven't had any clear nights since my Mom’s friend told my Mom about the flash thing. 

It is hard to get a picture of the sunset because it sets right in the middle of dinner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment